Blaine Township, Marion County, Kansas
Marion County, Kansas
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|1,381 ft (421 m)|
|• Density||5.1/sq mi (2.0/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-07125 |
|GNIS ID||477120 |
Blaine Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Tampa.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Hackler Cemetery (aka Tampa Cemetery), located in Section 24 T17S R2E.
There are nearby cemeteries north in Banner Township, Dickinson County, Kansas:
- College Hill Cemetery.
K-15 highway passes north to south through the township.
- "Blaine Township, Marion County, Kansas", Geographic Names Information System, United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Blaine". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Marion County Cemetery List; KsGenWeb. (archived on archive.org)
- Marion County Highway Map; KSDOT.
- Marion County website
- Marion County maps: Current, Historic, KDOT