Colfax Township, Marion County, Kansas
Marion County, Kansas
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|1,460 ft (450 m)|
|• Density||8.1/sq mi (3.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-14800 |
|GNIS ID||477128 |
Colfax Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
The township contains the following settlements:
- City of Ramona.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Lewis Cemetery, located in Section 2 T17S R3E.
- Lutheran Church Cemetery, located in Section 19 T17S R3E.
- Mohn Cemetery (aka Tampa Mennonite Cemetery), located in Section 32 T17S R3E.
- St. Johns Lutheran Church Cemetery (aka North Tampa Cemetery), located in Section 6 T17S R3E.
- St. Mary's Catholic Church Cemetery, located in Section 19 T17S R3E.
- "Colfax Township, Marion County, Kansas", Geographic Names Information System, United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior
- "2010 Total Population - Township of Colfax". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Marion County Cemetery List; KsGenWeb. (archived on archive.org)
- Marion County website
- Marion County maps: Current, Historic, KDOT