East Branch Township, Marion County, Kansas
East Branch Township
Marion County, Kansas
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Total||36 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Length||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|• Width||6.0 mi (9.7 km)|
|1,532 ft (467 m)|
|• Density||4.9/sq mi (1.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-19325 |
|GNIS ID||477349 |
East Branch Township covers an area of 36 square miles (93.2 km2).
Cities and towns
The township contains the following settlements:
- No cities or unincorporated communities.
The township contains the following cemeteries:
- Doyle Valley Cemetery (a.k.a. Doyle Creek Cemetery), located in Section 20 T21S R2E.
- Dunkard Cemetery (a.k.a. Church of the Brethren), located in Section 13 T21S R2E.
- "East Branch Township, Marion County, Kansas", Geographic Names Information System, United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior
- "2010 Total Population - Township of East Branch". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Marion County Cemetery List. Archived May 9, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Marion County website
- Marion County maps: Current, Historic, KDOT