De Graaf (restaurant)
|Chef||Harry de Graaf|
Owner and head chef was Harry de Graaf.
The restaurant was closed down due to a subsiding kitchen. Renovation proved to be too costly, so closure was the only reasonable choice.
- (in Dutch)Horeca Entree
- (in Dutch) Michel van Bruggen Archived 2012-05-27 at the Wayback Machine
- (in Dutch) Historical overview Michelin stars 1986 t/m 1990 Last visited 24 July 2011
- (in Dutch) Historical overview Michelin stars 1991 t/m 1996 Last visited 24 July 2011
- "Michelin: Vreugd en verdriet". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 22 February 1990. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- Borger, Sylvia (5 January 1989). "In & Uit Culinair: Van de chefkok bij u thuis". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- (in Dutch) Amsterdammers Archived 2011-08-26 at the Wayback Machine