Ron Blaauw (restaurant)
|Head chef||Ron Blaauw|
|Food type||French, International|
|Street address||Sophialaan 55|
|Postal/ZIP Code||1075 BP|
Ron Blaauw was a restaurant located in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. It is a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin star in 2004 and 2005 and two Michelin stars in the period 2006–2013. GaultMillau awarded the restaurant 16.0 out of 20 points.
Ron Blaauw was a member of Alliance Gastronomique Néerlandaise, but left in 2011 due to lack of time
The restaurant was originally located in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. In 2011, it moved to Amsterdam.
On 27 March 2013, Ron Blaauw announced that he would close his eponymous restaurant on 30 March and open RON Gastrobar on the same location on 4 April.
Sources and references
- ^ Brandligt, Vivie (30 March 2012). "Historisch overzicht Michelinsterren 2001 t/m 2005" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2001-2005]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ Brandligt, Vivie (1 May 2012). "Historisch overzicht Michelinsterren 2006 t/m 2011" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2006-2011]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ Brandligt, Vivie (22 November 2010). "Totaaloverzicht Michelinsterren 2011" [Historical overview Dutch Michelin stars 2011]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ (in Dutch) Totaaloverzicht Michelinsterren 2012 Last visited 29 November 2011
- ^ (in Dutch) KnoopjeLos - Ron Blaauw
- ^ (in Dutch) Alliance Gastronomique – Restaurants
- ^ (in Dutch) Ron Blaauw weg bij Alliance Gastronomique
- ^ (in Dutch) Restaurant Ron Blaauw verhuist naar Amsterdam
- ^ Leonards, Rik (27 March 2013). "Ron Blaauw** sluit restaurant en opent Gastrobar" [Ron Blaauw closes restaurant and opens Gastrobar]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch).
52°21′7.73″N 4°51′23.82″E / 52.3521472°N 4.8566167°E / 52.3521472; 4.8566167