|Coordinates: 25°55′34″N 45°20′01″E / 25.92611°N 45.33361°E / 25.92611; 45.33361Coordinates: 25°55′34″N 45°20′01″E / 25.92611°N 45.33361°E / 25.92611; 45.33361|
|• Chairman||Saud Bin Abdulaziz Almadi|
|Time zone||UTC+3 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (AST)|
Harmah (Arabic: حَرْمَة) is a city in Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia, chaired by Mr. Saud Bin Abdulaziz Almadi. It is considered one of the most important historical cities in Najd. It is located 211 kilometres (131 mi) by road northwest of Riyadh, next to the city of Al Majma'ah. At the 2011 census it had a population of 9,011 people.
- Al Shamaly (Arabic: الحي الشمالي) or * Al Madhi (Arabic: حي الماضي)
- Ar Rawdah (Arabic: الروضة)
- Al Busairah (Arabic: البصيرة)
Being in the middle of the Arabian desert, Harmah experiences extremely hot summers and relatively cool winters. Humidity is low though throughout the year. The minimum temperature in the summer ranges between 35 and 42 °C (95 and 108 °F).
- ^ Maps (Map). Google Maps.
- ^ "Saudi Arabia: largest cities and towns and statistics of their population". World Gazetteer. Retrieved 27 August 2012.[dead link]
- Harmah Official Website
- Harmah Official Forum
- Twitter Official Account