Kankan Diankana Airport
|Elevation AMSL||1,234 ft / 376 m|
Source: Google Maps GCM
Kankan Airport (IATA: KNN, ICAO: GUXD) (or Kankan Diankana Airport) is an airport serving Kankan, capital of the Kankan Region in Guinea. It is 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) northeast of the city, 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) south of the village of Diankana.
The airport was formerly within Kankan, with the ICAO code of GUXN. The old runway is now a street in the city.
The Kankan non-directional beacon (Ident: KN) is located in the city, 5.4 nautical miles (10.0 km) southwest of the airport.
- "Kankan Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Airport information for Kankan Diankana Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Kankan NDB (KN) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- OpenStreetMap - Kankan Airport
- SkyVector - Kankan Airport
- Accident history for Kankan Airport (GUXN) at Aviation Safety Network
- Google Earth