|Location||Suphan Buri, Thailand|
|Owner||Town of Suphan Buri|
|Height||123.25 m (404.4 ft)|
Banharn-Jamsai Tower (Thai: หอคอยบรรหาร-แจ่มใส; RTGS: ho khoi Banhan Chaemsai ) is the tallest tower in Thailand, and a main attraction of Suphan Buri Province. It in Chaloem Phatthara Rachinee Park, Tambon Tha Pee Leang, Mueang Suphan Buri District. It is named after former prime minister Banharn Silpa-archa and his wife Jamsai Silpa-archa.
- Floor 1: entrance and souvenir shop
- Floor 2: food center and view point
- Floor 3: view point and souvenir shop
- Floor 4: view point (with telescopes) and historical exhibition
- "Banhan-Jamsai Tower". Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "Banharn-Jamsai Tower". Bangkok Post. n.d. Retrieved 18 September 2018.