|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Titia Cnossen-Looijenga (CU)|
|• Total||36.82 km2 (14.22 sq mi)|
|• Land||36.53 km2 (14.10 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.29 km2 (0.11 sq mi)|
|3 m (10 ft)|
|• Density||373/km2 (970/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Dutch Topographic map of the municipality of Woudenberg, 2013.
The main sources of income were the raising of livestock and the cultivation of tobacco. Currently, most people work out of town, mostly in the surrounding towns of Amersfoort, Utrecht and Veenendaal.
Because of the many attractions nearby, such as the Grebbe, the Pyramid of Austerlitz and the Henschotermeer, Woudenberg is visited by many tourists. That can also be derived from the number of tourist accommodation, which is 12.
- Arie de Vroet (1918 – 1999 in Woudenberg) footballer
- Erik Verlinde & Herman Verlinde (born 1962) identical twin brothers and theoretical physicists and string theorist
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel (born 1989) professional footballer
- "Samenstelling college" [Members of the board] (in Dutch). Gemeente Woudenberg. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten 2020" [Key figures for neighbourhoods 2020]. StatLine (in Dutch). CBS. 24 July 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- "Postcodetool for 3931KK". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 1 January 2021. Retrieved 2 January 2022.