This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2022)
|Founder||Dato' Peter Ng|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Datuk Ir. Ts. Dr. Siti Hamisah Binti Tapsir|
|Pro-Chancellor||YAM Tunku Zain Al-‘Abidin ibni Tuanku Muhriz|
|Campus||Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Terengganu, Bandar Springhill|
UCSI University is a private university in Malaysia.
It's ranked 284th university in the world. Currently, all UCSI University's programmes have received a 100% employability score from the Malaysian Higher Education Ministry's Graduate Employability 2021 survey, making its graduates highly employable in the job market.
UCSI was founded in 1986 by Dato' Peter Ng as a computer-training institute in Petaling Jaya. It soon relocated to new premises in Kuala Lumpur to cater to growing student numbers and more academic programmes were offered. UCSI was accorded college status in 1990 by the Ministry of Education (Malaysia), university college status in 2003 and full-fledged university status in 2008, becoming Malaysia's second private university. The institution was formerly known as Sedaya.
There is UCSI College, which is sister institution.
Faculties and institutes
UCSI University has seven faculties and three institutes that offer more than 100 academic programmes.
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Management
- Faculty of Engineering, Technology and Built Environment
- Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Science and Liberal Arts
- Institute of Actuarial Science and Data Analytics
- Institute of Music
- Institute of Computer Science and Digital Innovation
- De Institute of Creative Arts and Design
- "The Founder". 3 May 2017. Retrieved 5 June 2022.