Twello railway station
|Opened||1887, reopened 2006|
Twello is a railway station serving the village Twello, Netherlands. The original station was opened in 1887, closed in 1951 and reopened in 2006. It is located on the Apeldoorn–Deventer railway. The train services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
As of 11 December 2016[update], the following train services call at this station:
- Local Sprinter service: Apeldoorn - Deventer - Almelo (- Hengelo - Enschede)
Twello is served by a number of minibus services, designed to carry 8 people per trip.
- 15 to Teuge and Apeldoorn
- 170 to Epe
- 171 to Deventer
- 507 to Voorst-Empe station
1900 train accident
- NS website (in Dutch)
- Dutch Public Transport journey planner (in Dutch)
- Syntus Gelderland website (in Dutch)
- Syntus Gelderland Network Map (in Dutch)