Turkmen Agricultural University Named After S.A. Nyýazow
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
S.A.Nyýazow adyndaky Türkmen oba hojalyk Uniwersitety (Turkmen)
Gorogly street 62,
Turkmen Agricultural University Named After S.A. Nyýazow (Turkmen: S.A.Nyýazow adyndaky Türkmen oba hojalyk Uniwersitety) is the largest higher education institution in Turkmenistan. This university only provides studies in the fields of agriculture. It is named after Saparmyrat Nyýazow, Turkmenistan's first president.
In 1930, the Agricultural Institute was constructed in the capital city of Ashgabat. Until 1998, the institution was named after Mikhail Kalinin. In 1998, was awarded university status, and had a name change. In 2012, the training center CLAAS was opened.
The university consists of 8 departments:
- Agricultural mechanisation
- Textile production
- Processing of agricultural products
- Economics and management of agriculture
- Annamurat Soltanov, Chief of General Staff of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan
- Esenmyrat Orazgeldiýew, former Agriculture Minister of Turkmenistan
- Serdar Berdimuhamedow, President of Turkmenistan
- ^ Открылся учебный центр компании «CLAAS»
- ^ "СОЛТАНОВ Аннамурад - Биография - БД "Лабиринт"". www.labyrinth.ru. Retrieved 19 December 2020.
- ^ "Газета НТ опубликовала биографию кандидата в депутаты Меджлиса Сердара Бердымухамедова" (in Russian). Хроника Туркменистана. 14 March 2018.
37°57′09″N 58°20′33″E / 37.9525479°N 58.34239125°E / 37.9525479; 58.34239125