The Philippine School, Dubai
The school's 2019-2020 inspection report by the Dubai School Inspection Bureau of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority was summarized as "acceptable".
- "Philippine School Dubai wins High School Challenge organised by DCT". Gulf News. March 30, 2021. Retrieved 2021-09-01.
- "Filipino students in UAE win over 90 medals from World Scholar's Cup in Yale University". The Filipino Times. 2019-11-26. Retrieved 2021-09-01.
- "The Philippine School Dubai Winners of the DCT High School Challenge". www.hozpitalityplus.com. Retrieved 2021-09-01.
- "The Philippine School Dubai Guide | Bayut". Guides for Schools in the UAE | Bayut. Retrieved 2021-09-01.
- "School Inspection Reports". Dubai School Inspection Bureau. Retrieved 2021-09-01.
- "Inspection Report: The Philippine School_Draft11_ Amina Ali_3_25". Dubai School Inspection Bureau. 2020-03-25.
- Official website
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (Government of Dubai)
- Ocon, Benedict M. "Images and Perceptions on ASEAN Identity of Selected Filipino Students" (PDF). Institute of Teacher Education Tuanku Bainun Campus. Proceedings of International Conference on The Future of Education IConFEd) 2018, Institute of Teacher Education Tuanku Bainun Campus, Penang, Malaysia, 10-12 July 2018. p. 728. Paper by a teacher at The Philippine School, Dubai that deals in part with students at the school