Template talk:Districts of Serbia
|WikiProject Serbia||(Rated Template-class, High-importance)|
On Kosovo's districts
The menaning of Districts.
Local government areas called districts are used, or have been used, in several countries.
Local government in Kosovo is working unter the UN not unter the Serbien government
Local governments are administrative offices of an area smaller than a state. The term is used to contrast with offices at nation-state level, which are referred to as the central government, national government, or (where appropriate) federal government.
- Local governments are the Kosovars citisens (they dont referred the Serbien government but too Prishtinas parliament)
- central government in Kosovo is UNMIK (they dont referred the Serbien government)
- national government is parlament in Prishtina (they dont referred the national government in Serbien)
- federal government it kann be UN (they dont referred the Serbien government)
- Bad English and no sources... --HolyRomanEmperor 23:30, 8 April 2006 (UTC)
- Kosmet is under temporary UN administration, as ruled in the Resolution 1244 (1999), adopted by the United Nations Security Council on 10 June 1999, where the UN reafirmed its commitment to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (and its sucessor state, the Union of Serbia and Montenegro, after the country changed its name). Therefore, it is not up to the UN to invent new geographical denominations. I also like to remind you that this is English language wikipedia, so please make sure your contributions are up to standard regarding syntax and spelling, together with the use of commonly recognised geographic denominations. Regards, Asterion 12:50, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- oh now "kosmet" ha? nice one asterion. Typical SPS language. Congratulations in revealing your real orientation. Kosova was never a district of Serbia.. no need to be that destructive in your nationalist revert war. thank you. Ilir pz 10:56, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- This is Wikipedia not Serbia. The five district of Kosovo are not existin anymore. They was maket out of Federal Law and are not existing anymore. The only administrative disctricts in Kosovo acceptit from Federal and UN Law are the district administratit from the Parliamnent in Prishtina. --Hipi Zhdripi 03:10, 16 April 2006 (UTC)