Taraclia State University
Universitatea de Stat din Taraclia
|Established||1 October 2004|
The University was opened on 1 October 2004. The then President of Moldova Vladimir Voronin and the President of Bulgaria Georgi Parvanov attended the inaugural ceremony. In 2019, Moldovan President Igor Dodon assured Bulgarian President Rumen Radev that the Moldovan side will transform the university into a branch of the Bulgarian University of Ruse.
- Bulgarian language and literature and Romanian language and literature;
- Romanian Language and Literature and English Language and Literature;
- Pedagogy of primary education;
- Social protection services;
- Preschool Pedagogy and the Romanian language and literature.
- "Universitatea de Stat din Taraclia". 4icu. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Universitatea de Stat din Taraclia". SFM. Archived from the original on 18 April 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Taraclia State University". Study in Europe. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Universitatea de Stat din Taraclia" (in Russian). TDU. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Universitatea de Stat "Grigore Ţamblac" din Taraclia". Neamuri. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- "Президент на Република България".
- Official website