Tabata Station (Nagano)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Location||6354 Tabata, Minamiminowa, Kamiina-gun, Nagano-ken 399-4511|
|Elevation||650 meters|
|Operated by||JR Central|
|Distance||181.0 km from Toyohashi|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||3 November 1911|
The station consists of one ground-level side platform serving a single bi-directional track. There is no station building, but only a shelter built on top of the platform. The station is unattended.
|Rapid Misuzu: Does not stop at this station|
Tabata Station opened on 3 November 1911. From 1911 to 1959, the name of the station was officially pronounced "Tahata". With the privatization of Japanese National Railways (JNR) on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR Central. The current station building was completed in 1991.
In fiscal 2016, the station was used by an average of 166 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- The Tenryū River flows to the east side of the station.
- 83 JRの駅別乗車人員-1日平均 [Nagano Prefectural Statistics (Fiscal 2016) Section 84] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Nagano Prefecture. 2017.
- Tabata Station information (in Japanese)