Sungai Durian, Payakumbuh
|District||Lamposi Tigo Nagari|
Sungai Durian, or "Durian River", is a village in the district of Lamposi Tigo Nagari, Payakumbuh, in the province of West Sumatra, Indonesia. The village had 2,100 inhabitants as of the 2010 census.
In December 2016 Payakumbuh mayor Riza Falepi and Member of Parliament Lampasi Syafrizal visited the village to inspect land where a football stadium was planned, with construction to start in 2018.
- Population of Indonesia by Village: 2010, p. 359.
- Kode Pos Desa Sei/Sungai Durian ...
- Goro di Sungai Durian, Riza Falepi ...
- "Goro di Sungai Durian, Riza Falepi Jajaki Peluang Lahan untuk Stadion Sepakbola", Warta Payakumbuh (in Indonesian), 28 December 2016, retrieved 2017-01-23
- "Kode Pos Desa Sei/Sungai Durian, Kecamatan Lamposi Tigo Nagari, Kota Payakumbuh", Kumpulanilmu (in Indonesian), retrieved 2017-01-23
- Population of Indonesia by Village: Result of 2010 Population Census (PDF), Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS - Statistics Indonesia), archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-02-07, retrieved 2017-01-23