St Andrew's Church, Gibraltar
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|St Andrew's Church|
|St Andrew's Church, Gibraltar|
|Denomination||Church of Scotland|
|Diocese||Presbytery of Europe|
St Andrew's Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar and is part of the Presbytery of Europe. The church was opened in 1854. Whilst originally built primarily to serve as a garrison church for Scottish soldiers based in Gibraltar, today it serves the wider Presbyterian and Reformed Christian community of all nationalities.
The church is run by a committee of elders. Until 2008, the church shared its ministers with the Costa del Sol congregation in Spain. As of June 2009 the church's minister is Rev. Ewen Maclean.
As of 2022 there are proposals to close the church.
- Sundays - 10:30
- Weekdays (open church) - 11:00-13:00