|Parent company||Saudi Arabian Airlines|
|Headquarters||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Key people||Teddy Zebitz, CEO|
A subsidiary of Saudi Arabian Airlines (commonly known as Saudia), the company was established as part of a privatization in 2008. In 2008, the company joined the IATA interest group Cargo iQ. Saudia Cargo provides multi-specialized cargo handling as it operates a fleet of 8 freighter aircraft (B747-400 and B777F) to 13 cargo destinations as well as over 58 belly international destinations across six continents. The CEO is Omar Talal Hariri, a member of the Cargo Committee of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
In September 2018, the company announced two new terminal projects for King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, and King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh scheduled to be completed in 2022. It has also expanded to Cairo and Dubai.
In 2019, Saudia Cargo sponsored the Saudi International Golf Tournament as the formal logistics partner.
Saudia Cargo has a fleet of B747-400/ERF, B747-400BDSF and B777F aircraft. They serve an international group of clients. As of December 2021, the Saudia Cargo fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Saudia Cargo Fleet|
- "Saudia Cargo renews Human Organ Transportation Agreement" Air Cargo Week. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Saudi cabinet okays Saudi Arabian Airlines privatisation". Retrieved 14 September 2007.
- "Middle East : Saudia Arabian joins Cargo 2000" Payload Asia. Retrieved 2019-02-12.
- "Saudia Cargo launches priority express service to Europe" Air Cargo World. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo partners with Gallup Inc." Air Cargo Update. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo is committed to developing cargo facilities, says CEO Omar Hariri" STAT Times. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo CEO Omar bin Talal Hariri joins IATA cargo committee" The Loadster. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Saudia Cargo launches 2 new terminal projects" Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo opens new cargo sales office in Cairo Airport" Logistics Update Africa. Retrieved 2019-02-12.
- "Saudia Cargo sponsors Saudi International Golf Tournament" Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo brings WWE Crown Jewel to Riyadh" Air Cargo Week. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Cargo makes Cirque du soleil event arise in KSA" Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Efficiency and sustainability resonate through discussions @Flower Logistics Africa 2018" STAT Times. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Saudia Fleet". www.saudiairlines.com. 26 January 2017. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "SAUDIA Fleet". www.planespotters.net. 20 October 2018. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- Official website