Ruhubelent District (Turkmen: Ruhubelent etraby, Рухубелент этрабы) is a district of Daşoguz Province, Turkmenistan. The administrative center of the district is the town of Ruhubelent. The district was established April 2007 and the town of Ruhubelent was founded on 17 October 2008.
The "virgin district" was formed on 400 thousand hectares of the Shasenem Prairie (Russian: массив Шасенем) specifically for cultivation of wheat, cotton, and pasturage. Şabat Open Joint Stock Company operates a dairy farm in Ruhubelent District.
- Cities (şäherler)
- Towns (şäherçeler)
- Village councils (geňeşlikler)
- Aşyk Aýdyň (Aşyk Aýdyň, Bagşyly, Akarýap, Kuwwat, Oguzboýy, Wasabat, Uzboý)
- Diýarbekir (Diýarbekir, Şähribossan)
- Geňeş (Geňeş, Agzybirlik, Çardepe, Parahat, Şagadam, Oglanly)
- Ruhnama (Ruhnama, Oguzhan)
- Şagadam (Türkmenistan, Altyn sähra, Bereketli, Duzgyr, Täzeoba, Yslam, Çaýyrly, Gyzyljaburun)
- Şabende (Şabende, Çalymergen, Maňgyrabat, Magrupy adyndaky, Maňgyr, Täzeýer)
- Tünüderýa (Tünüderýa, Galkynyş, Garagum, Gäwersgyr, Şasenem, Altyn zaman)
- Ýomut Durdyýew adyndaky (Egriguýy)
- Zähmet (Toprakgala, Çardere, Was, Wasgala)
- "Administrative center of Ruhubelent district inaugurated in Turkmenistan's north". Turkmenistan.ru. 18 October 2008.
- "Administrative center of Ruhubelent district inaugurated in Dashoguz region". AKI Press. 20 October 2008.
- "В Дашогузском велаяте образован новый этрап - Рухубелент" (in Russian). Turkmenistan.ru. 7 April 2007.
- "Turkmen Dairy Company Builds New Livestock Farm in Dashoguz Velayat". Business Turkmenistan. 25 July 2020.