Riyadh Gallery Mall
|الرياض جاليري مول|
|Location||King Fahad Road, King Fahad neighborhood, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Opening date||28 August 2007|
|No. of stores and services||170|
|No. of floors||4|
Riyadh Gallery Mall (Arabic: الرياض جاليري مول), or simply Riyadh Gallery, is an indoor shopping center and a commercial complex located at an intersection between King Fahad Road and Olaya Street in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Spanned across 154,740 sq. meters, it was inaugurated in 2007 and was owned by the late businessman Sheikh Saleh al-Rajhi. It is among the most popular malls in the country's capital and includes several retail outlets, hypermarkets and department stores. The mall was auctioned in 2019.
In late July 2006, Al Jazirah newspaper reported that the Riyadh Gallery Mall has neared eighty percent of its completion, and the Sheikh Saleh Bin Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi Business Council has decided to launch the shopping complex on August 28, 2007 (15 Sha'ban 1428).
The complex has 4 floors and 170 stores in total. It has 7 gates for entrance and exit and includes a 4-star hotel with 160 rooms.
- "Saleh Al-Rajhi's Riyadh Gallery Mall to be auctioned tomorrow". ArgaamPlus. Retrieved 2022-04-24.
- "'Favorite' malls in Riyadh, Jeddah revealed". Arab News. 2017-05-24. Retrieved 2022-04-25.
- "Q Home Decor launches largest outlet at Riyadh Gallery". Arab News. Retrieved 2022-04-24.
- "Late Saleh Al-Rajhi's Riyadh Gallery Mall to be auctioned soon". ArgaamPlus. Retrieved 2022-04-24.
- "Al-Jazirah". www.al-jazirah.com. Retrieved 2022-04-25.
- "الرياض جاليري مول". المرسال (in Arabic). Retrieved 2022-04-25.