|457 m (1,499 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
Ratnapur is a panchayat village in Mehkar Taluka of Buldhana District in Maharashtra State, India. It is located west of the Gondala Dam Reservoir. The nearest town is Mehkar to the west-northwest, about 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) by road, 3.6 km southwest to Risod Road (route MH SH 206) and then northwest to Mehkar. The nearest train station is in Mehkar.
Notes and references
- "Information About Ratnapur Mehkar Buldhana Maharashtra". Inmap India. Archived from the original on 10 May 2016.
- "Ratnapur Population - Buldana, Maharashtra". Census of India. Archived from the original on 10 May 2016.
- 2001 Census Village code = 00399100, for Ratnapur village "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Maharashtra" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 78. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2011.
- Standard village code: 529004; 2011 census code: 529036 "Village Detail: Ratnapur". Local Government Directory. Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Archived from the original on 10 May 2016.
- "Ratnapur From Mehkar". DistancesFrom (India).