Our Lady of the Rosary Church, Saint Peter Port
|Our Lady of the Rosary Church|
|Notre Dame Du Rosaire Church|
|Location||Saint Peter Port|
|Denomination||Roman Catholic Church|
The Our Lady of the Rosary Church Also Notre Dame Du Rosaire church is the name given to a religious building that is affiliated with the Catholic Church and is located in the town of Saint Peter Port in Guernsey, a dependency of the British Crown, part of the Channel Islands.
The church was originally dedicated to St. Mary and opened in September 1829, being closed temporarily in 1851 after the opening of the Church of St. Joseph.
It was reopened in 1860 being placed in the hands of French religious and dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary. It was restored between 1961 and 1962.
- Churches in Channel Islands
- politiche, Università di Genova Facoltà di scienze (1 January 1975). Annali (in Italian). Giuffre editore.
- Ahles, Mary Assumpta (1 January 1977). In the Shadow of His Wings: A History of the Franciscan Sisters. North Central Publishing Company.
- Adams, Richard (1 January 1986). A book of British music festivals. R. Royce. ISBN 9780947728229.