|Founded by||Iraqi and Persian Jews|
Noga (Hebrew: נֹגַהּ, lit. Light of dawn) is a moshav in south-central Israel. Located in Hevel Lakhish between Ashkelon and Kiryat Gat, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lakhish Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 583.
The moshav was founded in 1955 by Jewish refugees to Israel from the Kingdom of Iraq and Pahlavy Iran on part of the land of the depopulated Arab village of al-Faluja. The name "Noga" is symbolic of the brightness of Jewish Zionist settlement in Hevel Lakhish and named after Biblical Proverbs 4:18; "But the path of the righteous is as the light of dawn".
- "Population in the Localities 2019" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- Place Names in Israel. A Compendium of Place Names in Israel compiled from various sources. Translated from Hebrew, Jerusalem 1962 (Israel Prime Minister’s Office. The Israeli Program for Scientific Translations) p.272