Nir Akiva (Hebrew: נִיר עֲקִיבָא, lit. Akiva's Meadow) is a moshav in southern Israel. Located in the north-western Negev near Netivot and Nir Moshe and covering 1,000 dunams, it falls under the jurisdiction of Merhavim Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 686.
The moshav was established in 1953 on land that had belonged to the Palestinian village of Kawfakha. It was named after Akiva Etinger, a chief of the Settlement Department in the Jewish Agency. In the late 1970s Amir Peretz was a member of the moshav.
- "Population in the Localities 2019" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. pp. 119–121. ISBN 0-88728-224-5. Population 1944/45 500
- Nir Akiva Negev Information Centre