مطار خليج نيوم
|Serves||Neom, Saudi Arabia|
Neom Bay Airport (IATA: NUM, ICAO: OENN) is a commercial airport located in Neom, Saudi Arabia. It is 48 km (30 mi) east from the nearest airport, Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. It is one of the four-airport network that is projected in the city, one of which is to be international. In January 2019, the airport received 130 Saudia passengers, who were employees in Neom; this was their first visit to the project. The airport is located at Neom Bay, the first area to be constructed in the framework of the project. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has classified the airport as a commercial hub. The length of the airport's runway is 2,630 metres (8,630 ft). The airport has a logistic location as it links three countries: Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt. Neom Airport is the first airport in the region to use the 5G wireless network service.
Airline and destinations
|Saudia||Dammam, Dubai–International, Jeddah, London–Heathrow, Riyadh|
- Hamdan, Lubna. "Neom Airport planned for Saudi Arabia's $500 billion mega-city". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "OENN - Neom Bay/Sharma Airport | SkyVector". skyvector.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Saudi Arabia to open 1st airport in NEOM this year". english.mubasher.info. Retrieved 2019-06-22.
- "NEOM airport welcomes its first Saudi Arabian Airlines flight". Arab News. 2019-01-11. Retrieved 2019-06-22.
- "Saudi Arabia to start first phase of Neom project". Arab News. 2019-01-16. Retrieved 2019-06-22.
- "Neom airport wins IATA classification as commercial facility". Saudigazette. 2019-05-22. Retrieved 2019-06-22.
- "Neom is first 5G airport in region". Saudigazette. 2019-06-28. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Neom Bay, Saudi Arabia opens to commercial traffic". ch-aviation.com. 2 July 2019.
- "SAUDIA PLANS NEOM BAY – DUBAI AUGUST 2022 LAUNCH". Aeroroutes. Retrieved 27 June 2022.