This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2021)
|Coordinates: 20°00′36″N 73°46′48″E / 20.01000°N 73.78000°E / 20.01000; 73.78000|
|Districts||Nashik, Nandurbar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Ahmednagar|
|• Commissioner Nashik Division||Rajaram Mane IAS|
|• Police Commissioner Nashik Division||NA|
|• All Guardian Minister Nashik Division||
|• All District Collector's Nashik Division||
|• All MP's Nashik Division||NA|
Nashik Division is one of the six divisions of India's Maharashtra state and four of its five districts form Uttar Maharashtra. The three northernmost districts of Uttar Maharashtra form most of the historic Khandesh region which covers the northern part of the division in the valley of the Tapti River. Nashik Division is bound by Konkan Division and the state of Gujarat to the west, Madhya Pradesh state to the north, Amravati Division and Marathwada (Aurangabad Division) to the east, and Desh (Pune Division) to the south.
There are 54 tehsils of 5 districts are divided into 28 subdivisions in Nashik division.
|12||Bhusawal||Bhusawal, Muktainagar, Bodwad|
|14||Erandol||Erandol, Dharangaon, Parola|
- Nashik Airport is well connected by direct flights to Pune and Ahmedabad.
- Jalgaon Airport is well connected by direct flights to Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- Shirdi Airport is an airport in Ahmednagar district.
- Nashik Road, Bhusawal, and Jalgaon are major railway stations in the region.
List of Divisional Commissioners
- J. G. Rajadhyaksha 20-02-1981 to 30-09-1984
- J. D. Jadhav 12-12-1984 to 01-12-1985
- Leena Mehendale 28-06-1994 to 28-11-1995
- Kishore Gajbhiye 19-01-2004 to 05-01-2004
- Eknath Dawale 11-02-2014
- ^ "Divisional Commissioners". Retrieved 25 January 2016.