|Founded by||Demoblised IDF soldiers|
Mavki'im (Hebrew: מַבְקִיעִים, lit. Breakthroughs) is a moshav in southern Israel. Located near Ashkelon, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 484.
The moshav was founded in 1949 as a kibbutz by demobilised IDF soldiers who had immigrated from Hungary, and was built on the former lands of the depopulated Palestinian village of Barbara. In 1954 it was converted to a moshav shitufi. Its name refers to the IDF breakthrough against the Egyptian army in the area during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.