List of airports in Saudi Arabia
This is a list of airports in Saudi Arabia, grouped by type and sorted by location.
Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the largest Arab country of the Middle East. It is bordered by Jordan and Iraq on the north and northeast, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates on the east, Oman on the southeast, and Yemen on the south. The Arabian Gulf lies to the northeast and the Red Sea to its west. The capital and largest city is Riyadh.
Saudi Arabia's busiest airport at Jeddah is used heavily during the Hajj season.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
This transport-related list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items. (August 2008)
- Transport in Saudi Arabia
- List of airlines in Saudi Arabia
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OE - Saudi Arabia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Saudi Arabia
- ^ "GACA give nod to AlUla airport for receiving international flights". Saudigazette. March 5, 2021.
- ^ "Mecca Al-Faisaliah Airport New Airport Profile | CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- Presidency of Civil Aviation
- "IATA Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Saudi Arabia". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes