List of airports in the Cook Islands
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines. The locations shown in bold are international.
|Aitutaki (Araura)||NCAI||AIT||Aitutaki Airport (Araura Airport)|
|Atiu (Enua Manu)||NCAT||AIU||Enua Airport|
|Mangaia (Auau Enua)||NCMG||MGS||Mangaia Airport|
|Manihiki (Humphrey Island)||NCMH||MHX||Manihiki Island Airport|
|Mauke (Akatoka Manava)||NCMK||MUK||Mauke Airport|
|Mitiaro (Nukuroa)||NCMR||MOI||Mitiaro Airport (Nukuroa Airport)|
|Penrhyn Island (Tongareva)||NCPY||PYE||Tongareva Airport|
|Pukapuka||NCPK||Pukapuka Island Airfield|
|Rarotonga (Avarua)||NCRG||RAR||Rarotonga International Airport|
- Transport in the Cook Islands
- List of airports by ICAO code: N#NC – Cook Islands
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Oceania#Cook Islands (New Zealand)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Cook Islands (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 30 April 2007.
- Lists of airports in the Cook Islands:
- Great Circle Mapper
- World Aero Data
- Aircraft Charter World
- The Airport Guide
- A-Z World Airports
- Official website