Les Quatre Saisons
|Les Quatre Saisons|
|Head chef||Jos P. Boomgaardt|
|Street address||Sationsweg 41|
|Postal/ZIP Code||9471 GK|
Restaurant Les Quatre Saisons is a defunct restaurant in Zuidlaren, in the Netherlands. It was a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin star in 1981 and retained that rating until 1985.
The restaurant closed before 1993, as the Michelin Guide mentioned the later also starred restaurant De Vlindertuin at that address.
The restaurant was located in a renovated Saxonian farmhouse built in 1719. It is the same building that later housed the Michelin starred restaurant De Vlindertuin.
- "Zuidlaarder restaurant krijgt Michelin-ster". Nieuwsblad van het Noorden (in Dutch). 14 March 1981. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- (in Dutch) Historical overview Michelin stars 1981 t/m 1985 Last visited 6 January 2013
- 1985 Michelin Benelux. Clermont-Ferrand: Michelin et Cie. 1985. p. 395. ISBN 2-06-006055-9.
- 1985 Michelin Benelux. Clermont-Ferrand: Michelin et Cie. 1985. p. 417. ISBN 2-06-006055-9.
- Hermus, Jacques (30 November 2002). "Amusebombardement in Zuidlaarder Vlindertuin". Dagblad van het Noorden (in Dutch). Retrieved 16 January 2012.