King Fahd Medical City
|King Fahd Medical City (KFMC)|
مدينة الملك فهد الطبية
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Coordinates||Coordinates: 24°41′15″N 46°42′19″E / 24.68750°N 46.70528°E / 24.68750; 46.70528|
|Funding||Government of Saudi Arabia|
King Fahd Medical City (KFMC) is a medical facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The complex consists of four hospitals: The Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospital, The Specialist Hospital, The Rehabilitation Hospital, and The Pediatric Hospital. It was built at a cost of $633 million. KFMC’s yearly operating budget is estimated at $150 million.
Hospitals and centers
- Main Hospital
- Children Specialized Hospital
- Women Specialized Hospital
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- National Neurosciences Institute
- King Salman Heart Centre
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Obesity, Endocrine, and Metabolism Center
iKFMC App was designed to serve patients and employees of King Fahad Medical City, in addition to serving suppliers and all members of the community. Services provided by the App vary to suit the largest segment of users and facilitate access to information quickly and effectively. The medical service allows the patient to know all about appointments and medicines, as well as lab results, radiology, diagnosis, reports and files of relatives. It also provides employees with details about their leaves, salaries, and annual evaluation.
Tahoor is an application that helps educating patients on smart devices in Arabic and English; spreading the concept of religious culture and raising awareness about what the patient needs as for the religious and the spiritual aspects. It also provides an interactive, practical, informative and advanced service that benefits the patient and eases the process of searching for information.
- ^ Inc, International Hospitals Recruitment. "International Hospitals Recruitment Inc". International Hospitals Recruitment Inc. Retrieved 2020-07-29.
|last=has generic name (help)
- ^ Rasooldeen, Mohammed (2004-10-06). "Abdullah Opens Fahd Medical City". Arab News. Retrieved May 6, 2017.
- Official website