Khani Chahar Bagh District
Khani Chahar Bagh
|• Total||1,056 km2 (408 sq mi)|
|Elevation||278 m (912 ft)|
Khani Chahar Bagh is the most northerly district in Faryab Province. The main village, Chahar Bagh , is in the southern part of the district. In the north the district's border is with Turkmenistan. The population in 2013 was estimated at 70,000. Ethnic composition includes 35% Turkmen and 65% Uzbek.
- == Languages(Turkmen)(Uzbek) ==
- "District Names". National Democratic Institute. Archived from the original on 29 January 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Afghanistan Geographic & Thematic Layers
- "Faryab Province". Government of Afghanistan and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development. Archived from the original on 14 April 2013. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Khan Charbagh District (Re-elected)
- District Profile UNHCR, July 2002
- Map of Settlements IMMAP, 2011