Institute of International Relations (Turkmenistan)
Türkmenistanyň Daşary Işler Ministrliginiň Halkara Gatnaşyklary Instituty
|Rector||Jumamyrat Şamyradowyç Gurbangeldiýew|
|Affiliations||Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkmenistan)|
The Institute of International Relations (Turkmen: Halkara Gatnaşyklary Instituty; Russian: Институт международных отношений) is the diplomatic academy of Turkmenistan, which is considered the country's "national school of diplomacy." It was formally created on March 20, 2008, by decree of Turkmenistan's President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow.
The institute includes four colleges ("faculties"): international relations, international law, international economic relations, and international journalism. Subordinate to them are six departments: international relations and diplomacy, international and comparative law, international economic relations, theory and practice of journalism, world languages, and social sciences.
- "Президент Туркменистана принял кадровые решения в отношении руководителей ряда вузов" (in Russian). «Туркменистан: золотой век». 3 July 2020.
- Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan (brochure)
- "Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website". Archived from the original on March 9, 2015. Retrieved March 7, 2015.
- Official Website (English)
- Official Website (Turkmen)
- Official Website (Russian)