Haba Station (Nagano)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019)
|Location||6245 Inatomi, Tatsuno-machi, Kamiina-gun, Nagano-ken 399-0428|
|Elevation||723 meters|
|Operated by||JR Central|
|Distance||191.6 km from Toyohashi|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||28 December 1909|
The station consists of two ground-level opposed side platforms connected by a level crossing. The station is unattended.
|1||■ Iida Line||for Tatsuno|
|2||■ Iida Line||for Iida and Tenryūkyō|
Haba Station opened on 28 December 1909. With the privatization of Japanese National Railways (JNR) on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR Central. The current station building was completed in 1999.
In fiscal 2016, the station was used by an average of 188 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- 83 JRの駅別乗車人員-1日平均 [Nagano Prefectural Statistics (Fiscal 2016) Section 84] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Nagano Prefecture. 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 March 2019.
- Haba Station information (in Japanese)