|Coordinates: 36°02′35″N 103°53′53″E / 36.04296°N 103.89808°E / 36.04296; 103.89808Coordinates: 36°02′35″N 103°53′53″E / 36.04296°N 103.89808°E / 36.04296; 103.89808|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||3.18 km2 (1.23 sq mi)|
|• Density||27,000/km2 (70,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Gongxingdun Subdistrict (Chinese: 拱星墩街道; pinyin: Gǒngxīngdūn Jiēdào) is a subdistrict of Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, People's Republic of China, located 7 km (4.3 mi) from Lanzhou's centre. In 2010 it had a population of 85,634. It is served by Gongxingdun station of the Lanzhou Metro.
The subdistrict was preceded by Gongxingdun township, founded in 1949. In 1962 it was changed into a commune, and in 1983 back to a township. In 2005 the current Gongxingdun Subdistrict was established.
As of 2020[update], it administers the following:
- Gongxingdunhou Street Community (拱星墩后街社区)
- Wulipuxi Community (五里铺西社区)
- Duanjiatandong Community (段家滩东社区)
- Duanjiatanxi Community (段家滩西社区)
- Donggangdong Road Community (东岗东路社区)
- Wulipudong Community (五里铺东社区)
- Wulipu Village (五里铺村)
- Duanjiatan Village (段家滩村)
- Fanjiawan Village (范家湾村)
- Gongxingdun Village
- ^ 2020年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：城关区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 10 July 2021.
- ^ a b "城关区拱星墩街道_行政区划网(区划地名网) www.xzqh.org". www.xzqh.org. Retrieved 2021-07-12.
- ^ "城关区拱星墩街道_行政区划网(区划地名网) www.xzqh.org". www.xzqh.org. Retrieved 2021-07-12.
- ^ 2020年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：拱星墩街道 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 10 July 2021.