|Country (de jure)||Cyprus|
|• District||Nicosia District|
|Country (de facto)||Northern Cyprus|
|• District||Lefkoşa District|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Exometochi (Greek: Εξωμετόχι, pronounced [e̞kso̞me̞ˈt̪o̞çʲi]; Turkish: Düzova) is a village in the Nicosia District of Cyprus, 2 km east of Palaikythro. De facto, it is under the control of Northern Cyprus and is administered as a part of the Lefkoşa District.
In 2017, the construction works of "15 November Cyprus University" started, the name symbolizing the establishment date of Northern Cyprus.
"The Düzova Culture and Arts Fest" is annually organized by the Düzova mukhtar.
- In 1983, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus unilaterally declared independence from the Republic of Cyprus. The de facto state is not recognised by any UN state except Turkey.
- 2006 Census Archived January 16, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- ekonomikibris 25.04.2017 Archived 2018-10-15 at the Wayback Machine The first in Mesaria! 15 November Cyprus University.
- StarKibris 06.05.2016 The Düzova Culture and Arts Fest
- Northern Cyprus, Ministry of National Education and Culture Archived 2021-10-26 at the Wayback Machine The Department of Culture