Du Ab District
The Taliban launched an attack on the Du Ab and Qatar Khak areas on 31 January 1997. Between June 4 and June 5, 2021, the district fell to the Taliban forces after 20 days of fighting. This marked the 7th district to fall to the Taliban since May 1, 2021.
- "Nuristan Provincial Profile" (PDF). Minister of Rural Rehabilitation and Development. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Dō Āb (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Executive Summaries: Nuristan Summary 2009" Program for Culture & Conflict Studies, Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)
- Paul Preston; Michael Partridge; Anita Prazmowska (May 1999). British Documents on Foreign Affairs--reports and Papers from the Foreign Office Confidential Print: Soviet Union, January 1947-December 1947. University Publications of America. Great Britain. Foreign Office. ISBN 978-1-55655-764-4. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- "Afghanistan Administrative Divisions" Archived 23 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine map, March 2007, Afghanistan Information Management Services (AIMS)
- British Broadcasting Corporation. Monitoring Service (1997). Summary of world broadcasts: Asia, Pacific. British Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- "Taliban seizes another district in Afghanistan".