|Motto||Latin: Semper fidelis|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Local authority||States of Guernsey|
|Oversight||Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth|
|Department for Education URN||132507 Tables|
Blanchelande College is a 4–18 mixed, Roman Catholic, independent school and sixth form in Saint Andrew, Guernsey. It was established in 1902 and is located in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth. It is the only fully mixed independent school in Guernsey.
The Department for Education categorises it as an overseas British school.
Blanchelande College was established in 1902 and moved to its present site in Les Vauxbelets in 1999.
In 2011, the school suspended its sixth form provision due to falling numbers and would be reviewed in 2013. In February 2019, it was announced the school would be reopening its sixth form from September 2020 and will offer a range of A-Level courses. The decision to reopen was made due to demand from students and parents, its numbers having risen by more than 20% in the last 18 months, the introduction of boys to the senior school for the first time in September 2015, which made it the only fully mixed independent school in Guernsey, as well as its successful inspection report where it was rated 'excellent' by Independent Schools Inspectorate following its inspection in October 2018.
- "Principal's welcome". Blanchelande College. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "Blanchelande College". Directory. Roman Catholic Diocese of Portsmouth. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "British schools overseas: accredited schools inspection reports". Department for Education. GOV.UK. 19 March 2020. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "Guernsey boys accepted at all girls Catholic school". BBC News. 7 March 2014. Retrieved 2 November 2020.
- "Guernsey's Blanchelande College suspends its sixth form". BBC News. 16 February 2011. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "Blanchelande is to suspend its sixth form". Guernsey Press. 17 February 2011. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "Blanchelande College to reopen sixth form". ITV News. 25 February 2019. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- "Blanchelande to bring back its Sixth Form". Guernsey Press. 25 February 2019. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- Official website