Bereket railway station (Turkmenistan)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017)
|Location||Bereket, Balkan Province|
|Elevation||205 m (673 ft)|
|Previous names||Kazandjik railway station|
Bereket station is an important strategic railway crossroad on the Trans-Caspian Railway (Caspian Sea - Turkmenistan - Uzbekistan - Kazakhstan) and North-South Transnational Railway (Russia - Kazakhstan - Turkmenistan - Iran - Persian Gulf.
Bereket Railway Depot (or Bereket RD) (Turkmen: Bereket demirýol deposy) is a railway depot in Bereket city where locomotives are serviced and maintained. It is one of the oldest and biggest MPDs in Turkmenistan. The Depot was built in 1889.
The station was built in 1885. The station building was reconstructed in 2013.
- Railway stations in Turkmenistan
- Transport in Turkmenistan
- Trans-Caspian Railway
- Trans-Karakum Railway
- North-South Transnational Railway
- "North-South Transnational Corridor". railway-technology.com. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- "Crossing of Railways". turkmenistaninfo.ru. Retrieved 2014-03-25.