|Founded by||Libyan and Moroccan Jews|
Beit Shikma (Hebrew: בֵּית שִׁקְמָה, lit. House of Sycamore) is a moshav in southern Israel. Located near Ashkelon, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 863.
The moshav was founded in 1950 by Jewish immigrants and refugees from Libya and Morocco. Built on the lands of the depopulated Palestinian Arab village of al-Jiyya, it was named after the large sycamore fig trees in the area.