Beaulieu Convent School
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2020)
|Beaulieu Convent School|
|Coordinates||49°11′18″N 2°5′41″W / 49.18833°N 2.09472°W / 49.18833; -2.09472|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Department for Education URN||132523 Tables|
|Head teacher||Mr P Robinson (acting)|
|Gender||Girls (sixth-form mixed with other private schools for courses)|
|Age||3 to 18|
|Colour(s)||Navy, dark blue, light blue|
Beaulieu Convent School is a Roman Catholic independent school for girls located in St Helier, Jersey.
The school was established in 1951 by sisters from the Order of the Immaculate Conception. In 1999 the Order of the Immaculate Conception gifted Beaulieu School, the site and its buildings to the island of Jersey on the understanding it would remain a Catholic School.
Today the school is divided into preschool, primary and secondary departments, and also operates a sixth form. Courses of study offered at the school include GCSEs, A Levels and BTECs.
- ^ The Education Authorities Directory and Annual. United Kingdom: School Government Publishing Company. 2007. p. 469. ISBN 9780900640841.
- ^ Annual bulletin (in French). Vol. 26, Part 2. Europe: Société jersiaise. 1994. pp. 2–187.
- ^ a b c "Beaulieu Convent Secondary School". Catholic Independent Schools. Retrieved 11 November 2020.
- Beaulieu Convent School official website