Barneveld Zuid railway station
|Opened||2 February 2015|
Barneveld Zuid (English: Barneveld South) is a railway station in the south of Barneveld, Netherlands. The station opened on 2 February 2015 and is located on the Nijkerk–Ede-Wageningen railway, also known as the Valleilijn. The train services are operated by Connexxion.
As of 11 December 2016[update], the following local train services call at this station:
- Stoptrein: Amersfoort - Barneveld - Ede-Wageningen
- Stoptrein: Amersfoort - Barneveld
- Article on the opening of the station Archived 2015-09-23 at the Wayback Machine (in Dutch)
- "Dienstregeling Valleilijn" (in Dutch). Valleilijn. Archived from the original on 19 March 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- Dutch Public Transport journey planner