Barneveld Centrum railway station
Barneveld Centrum is a railway station located in Barneveld, Netherlands. The station was opened on 1 May 1902 and is located on the Valleilijn. The station closed on 7 September 1944 and re-opened 20 May 1951. The station is currently operated by Connexxion, previously operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
As of 11 December 2016[update], the following local train services call at this station:
- Stoptrein: Amersfoort - Barneveld - Ede-Wageningen
- Stoptrein: Amersfoort - Barneveld
- 87 (Barneveld Centrum - Driedorp - Nijkerk) - Syntus, every hour
- 105 (Arnhem - Otterlo - Harskamp - Barneveld Centrum) - Syntus, twice an hour
- 205 (Barneveld Centrum - Voorthuizen - Putten - Ermelo - Harderwijk) - Syntus, twice to 4x per hour
- 509 (Barneveld Centrum - Achterveld - Leusden - Hoevelaken - Nijkerk) - Syntus Buurtbus, every hour
- 511 (Barneveld Centrum - Scherpenzeel) - Syntus Buurtbus, every hour
- "Dienstregeling Valleilijn" (in Dutch). Valleilijn. Archived from the original on 19 March 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- NS website (in Dutch)
- Dutch Public Transport journey planner (in Dutch)