Apeldoorn Osseveld railway station
|Opened||10 December 2006|
Apeldoorn Osseveld is a railway station located in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. The station was opened on 10 December 2006 and is located on the Apeldoorn–Deventer railway. The services is operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
The station has two platforms, a car park, cycle parking and a nearby bus stop where line 5 stops. The stop is called Talma Borgh and is approximately 400 metres south of the station along the Ravelijn.
As of 11 December 2016[update], the following train services call at this station:
- Local Sprinter service: Apeldoorn - Deventer - Almelo (- Hengelo - Enschede)
This service continues towards Enschede during weekday peak hours only.
- "Syntus Gelderland Network Map". Archived from the original on 2011-09-05. Retrieved 2011-08-31.
- NS website (in Dutch)
- Dutch Public Transport journey planner (in Dutch)
- Syntus Gelderland website (in Dutch)
- station Apeldoorn Osseveld at stationsweb.nl (in Dutch)