|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||82.33 km2 (31.79 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,300/km2 (5,900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Anning District (simplified Chinese: 安宁区; traditional Chinese: 安寧區; pinyin: Ānníng Qū) is one of 5 districts of the prefecture-level city of Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu Province, Northwest China. It forms part of the urban core of Lanzhou. The district was established in 1953 and is named after a former Ming dynasty fort. It is known for having numerous peach orchards, since the Ming dynasty it has thus been nicknamed the '10-li peach county' (十里桃乡).
Anning District is divided to 8 subdistricts.
The district is the home of several educational institutes:
- Northwest Normal University
- Lanzhou Jiaotong University
- Gansu Agricultural University
- Gansu College of Political Science and Law
- Lanzhou City College
- Gansu Provincial Party School
- Gansu Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Gansu Academy of Social Sciences
The Lanzhou Botanical Garden is also located in the district.