Al Jouf Airport
Al-Jawf Regional Airport
مطار الجوف الأقليمي
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Location||Al Jawf Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||2,261 ft / 689 m|
Al-Jawf Regional Airport (Arabic: مطار الجوف الأقليمي, IATA: AJF, ICAO: OESK) is an airport serving Sakakah (also known as Al-Jawf or Al-Jouf), a city in Al Jawf Province, Saudi Arabia. The nearest airport is Gurayat Domestic Airport.
Airlines and destinations
Airlines offering scheduled passenger service:
|Air Arabia||Cairo, Sharjah|
|Georgian Airlines||Seasonal: Tbilisi|
|Jazeera Airways||Kuwait City|
|Nile Air||Cairo, Sohag|
- Airport information for OESK[permanent dead link] from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for AJF at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (AJF: Jouf)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "flynas Adds New Riyadh Routes from Mar 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "GEORGIAN AIRWAYS ADDS AL JOUF SCHEDULED SERVICE FROM JULY 2022". Aeroroutes. 29 July 2022.
- "JAZEERA AIRWAYS NETWORK EXPANSION FROM LATE-DEC 2022". Aeroroutes. 29 November 2022. Retrieved 30 November 2022.
- "Nesma Airlines continues Hail service expansion in Dec 2016". airlineroute.
- Aeronautical chart and airport information for OESK at SkyVector
- Current weather for OESK at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for AJF at Aviation Safety Network