Air Guyane Express
Matoury, French Guiana, France
Air Guyane SP is a French airline with its head office on the grounds of Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport in Matoury, French Guiana, France. It operates regional scheduled flights. Its main base is Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport.
On 1 June 2002 Air Guyane Express took over the operations of the former Air Guyane. It also operates in the French Antilles with 2 ATR 42 aircraft on routes between Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre, Saint Martin and Sainte Lucie under the name of Air Antilles Express.
Since June 2009, Air Guyane is called "Compagnie Aérienne Inter Régionale Express" (CAIRE), listed on Euronext: MLAAE.
As of April 2023, Air Guyane Express operates scheduled passenger flights to the following destinations:
- French Guiana
The Air Guyane fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of April 2023).:
|Let L-410 Turbolet||2||—||19||small|
The Air Guyane fleet included the following aircraft in April 2008:
- 1 ATR 42-300 (which is leased to Air Antilles Express)
- 3 ATR 42-500 (which 2 are leased to Air Antilles Express)
- 1 Britten-Norman BN2A Islander
- 3 De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300
- 1 Reims-Cessna F406 Caravan II
- Air Guyane Express (in French)
- Air Guyane Express Fleet