|Genre||Cybersecurity & hacking|
|Venue||Riyadh Front Expo Centre|
|Inaugurated||28–30 November 2021|
|Founders||SAFCSP, informa tech.|
|Most recent||28–30 November 2021|
It is co-organised by the Saudi Federation For Cybersecurity, Programming and Drones (SAFCSP), and informa tech. The event has been designed in association with the Black Hat Team.
The first event was held on 28–30 November 2021 at Riyadh Front Expo Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's a part of Riyadh Season. It had over 25000 attendees, 250 cybersecurity exhibitors, 50 expert ethical hackers, and many Black Hat trainers. The event also held two contests, Capture The Flag and Bug Bounty.
The @Hack22 is set for 15–17 November 2022.
Speakers and sponsors
@HACK's speakers include many industry experts, such as Jayson E. Street, Jenny Radcliffe, Bruce Schneier, and the sponsors included companies like IBM, Cisco, Honeywell, Fortinet, and Kaspersky.
- "Saudi Arabia showcases its tech ambitions as @Hack named 'largest cybersecurity event of 2021'". December 2021.
- "SAFCSP Partners With Black Hat Organizers To Launch @Hack Conference In Riyadh To Highlight The Global InfoSec Industry".
- "Largest cybersecurity conference in the world kicks off in Riyadh". 29 November 2021.
- "Israel's cyber industry quietly prospects in Riyadh". 17 December 2021.
- "Cover Story: How Informa Markets is putting the Middle East region on the global map". 11 March 2022.
- "Spire Solutions to support Saudi's @Hack, underpin kingdom's cybersecurity endeavour". 17 November 2021.
- "Blackhat organizers rope in Spire Solutions as a Strategic Sponsor for @Hack in KSA". 16 November 2021.
- "New Security Event @Hack to Take Place in Saudi Arabia". 10 June 2021.
- "Saudi's @HACK redefines the cybersecurity landscape of the region". 2 December 2021.
- "@HACK cybersecurity event, makes Saudi Arabia the centre of ICT security".
- "Riyadh Season hosts @Hack as biggest cybersecurity event in region".
- "Inaugural edition of Saudi's @Hack to tackle challenges of securing the digital world". 18 November 2021.
- "'@Hack' conference kicks off in Saudi Arabia as cyber security experts attend". 30 November 2021.